What you will learn:
- Head massage: Known in India as ‘champi’, Indian head massage grew out of the Ayurvedic medical system and has been widely practised for around a thousand years. The massage focuses on the head, neck, shoulders and upper arms. Since tension tends to accumulate in these areas, this treatment can be very effective.
- Hand massage: The hand is one of the most sensitive and repetitively strained areas of the body. Our hand massage tutorial teaches intriguing techniques that are designed to unlock the tension that accumulates during everyday life. The forearm is also cared for.
- Foot massage: Reflexologists from all traditions agree that foot massage can relax and benefit the whole body. A variety of techniques are explained and demonstrated in this lesson, as well as how to use hot stones on the feet.
This class will also provide a non-narrated demonstration of an Indian Head Massage that also integrates an emphasis on deep tissue techniques, which is particularly useful for many who store a lot of tension in their shoulders.
• This is a digital file.
• Due to being digital files, it’s impossible to have the product returned. Therefore, we’re unable to offer refunds.
• We do want our customers to be 100% happy, so if there’s something we can help with, we will always do our best.
No prior knowledge required. This is perfect for beginners or for those who have tried massaging their partners or loved ones at home before.
- It’s best to have a clean, quiet space where you can move around and relax with your partner.
- Set the mood and ambience by having some scented candles which we will provide, and your relaxing playlist to go with it.
- Have your massage oil ready.
- Prepare some nice warm towels to clean the hands and feet before and after the massage.