What you will learn:
- Acupressure techniques
- What equipment is needed for deep tissue massage
- How to correct body alignment and postural problems
- How to set up the right atmosphere
- How to use your forearm techniques correctly when doing deep tissue massages
This deep tissue massage course and pamper pack is designed for students that want to take their massages to the next level.
• This is a digital file.
• Due to being digital files, it’s impossible to have the product returned. Therefore, we’re unable to offer refunds.
• We do want our customers to be 100% happy, so if there’s something we can help with, we will always do our best.
You should have a basic understanding of relaxation massage or have had some massage experience.
What you’ll need
- It’s best to have a clean, quiet space where you can move around and relax with your partner.
- Set the mood and ambience by having some scented candles which we will provide, and your relaxing playlist to go with it.
- Try doing the massage on the floor using a yoga mat or something similar with some towels to protect your chest and cover your body to avoid feeling cold while your body is being massaged.
- Have your massage oil ready.
- Prepare some nice warm towels to clean the feet before starting and to wipe the body as you finish each body part.