Learn a fantastic face massage routine to use on yourself; on friends and family; or on clients.
2 hours | 35 lectures | All Levels | 4.8 (172 ratings) | 951 students enrolled
You will learn the background of this wonderful face massage therapy and how it came to be. You will learn the basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine, so that you have some understanding about why this massage is so powerful and how it works on several levels You will learn when not to massage, or when to adapt the massage to your clients’ needs. And you will be able to locate and work on over 40 acupressure points on the face, may of which have rejuvenating and health-giving properties. It is given with the client lying – preferably on a massage table – and with the therapist sitting.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Carry out a Tsuboki Face Massage safely and effectively. Talk to clients about why it is so effective
- Explain the basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Locate and press acupressure points on the face
- Choose an appropriate oil for the face massage
- A professional massage or beauty or A&P qualification (If you intend to practice professionally) OR
- Some experience of giving or receiving massage and interest in complementary therapies
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Massage professionals who would like to expand their repertoire
- Complementary therapists who would like to venture into massage
- Lay people who would like to learn how to give family and friends a face massage