Learn Basic to Advanced Thai foot reflexology massage today and people will LOVE your reflexology treatments
3.5 hours | 43 lectures | All Levels | 4.6 (705 ratings) | 4,605 students enrolled
In this Thai foot reflexology massage course, Mark guides you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points and energy lines. He explains why, when it comes to foot reflexology, the Thai foot reflexology system is second to none.
Thai foot reflexology massage has been performed in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind and spirit. It is seen as a way to remain healthy and not simply an indulgence. Not only do they treat the reflex points on the feet but also they massage the energy lines(called sen)on the legs to balance and stimulate the movement of energy throughout the body.
If you are already treating people with traditional foot reflexology as a massage therapist or would just like to offer foot reflexology to your clients then I urge you to try this course.
This will be a fabulous treatment that you can offer your clients and have them begging for more!
What You’ll Learn
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of how to give a Thai foot reflexology massage so that, if you want, you can have your own reflexology business
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know where the reflex points are on the feet and also know how to stimulate them using Thai reflexology techniques
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know how to do the Thai reflexology leg massage sequence to stimulate the body’s energy systems
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will understand the contraindications to doing this reflexology treatment and also have a thorough understanding as to how to treat the client from the minute they walk through your door
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know how to treat people with muscle and joint pain and know the acupressure points to enhance the treatment even further using these amazing Thai reflexology techniques
The Sen Lines
What equipment you will need
- It would be helpful to buy a Thai reflexology massage stick but it is not essential as there are other things that you can use instead
- To do Thai reflexology, you may use a bed, a comfortable chair, a massage table, a sofa or as they do in many places in Thailand-a reclining chair
- Also, for Thai reflexology you will also need two to three small towels and some cream or oil to massage with( I simply used moisturizer)
- Although, in Thai reflexology it is not essential, but I recommend a bowl to put the feet in or a foot massage bath or simply just use some wet wipes
Who Is This Course For
- This Thai reflexology course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family or partner.
- This Thai reflexology course will give you all of the skills needed to begin treating people so that you can have your own Thai reflexology business!