Start using Kinesio tape in your massage clinic TODAY and see your massage clients get so much better, faster.
3 hours | 53 lectures | All Levels | 4.8 (180 ratings) | 862 students enrolled
If you are a massage therapist Kinesio taping is something that you really should be doing in your massage clinic. It is so incredibly effective!
Just imagine this for a second…
You do your massage on your massage client and then apply Kinesio tape and here is where the magic happens…
The Kinesio tape continues to decrease your massage client’s pain between their massage visits with you!
Which means, you will see better results with your massage clients!
For example, your massage clients will experience:
- Decreased pain and discomfort
- Decreased swelling
- Faster healing time
Which means for you as a massage therapist, you will have:
- Happier massage clients!
- More referrals from your massage clients
- A bigger, better, more profitable massage business!
Kinesio tape is designed to offload the tissues to allow massage clients to heal more quickly and reduce pain more effectively.
It literally creates a healing environment for the tissues 24/7 between your massage treatments!
AND, It is so simple to do!
It is no coincidence that many of the World’s best massage therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, Olympians, professional sportspeople and millions of everyday people use Kinesio tape and swear by it!
There is no better complementary therapy for your massage treatments!
Kinesio taping will be a game-changer if you have a massage business to see unbelievable results time after time.
Your massage clients will love your new skill set and so will you!
Section 2: Taping For The Quads, Knees, Hamstrings
Section 4: Taping For The Lower Leg and Feet
- The course states that it is for massage therapists but it really can be done by anyone. Mark takes you through from the basic applications to more advanced techniques.
- You will need to have Kinesio tape, maybe some moist towelettes to clean the area( but you can just use soap and water) and sharp scissors
Who Is This Course For
- This course is designed for people that would like to see better results in decreasing pain and helping injuries heal more quickly by using Kinesio taping.
- You do not have to be a massage therapist, this course can be done by people that treat individuals whether that is through reiki, aromatherapy, acupressure or simply would just like to learn the amazing benefits of using Kinesio tape for themselves, their friends or their family