If you are a massage therapist, or it is your own shoulder, learn how to treat rotator cuff and shoulder pain
44mins | 14 lectures | All Levels | 4.1 (88 ratings) | 733 students enrolled
Whether you are a massage therapist wanting to know how to treat your massage clients with shoulder pain, or it is your own shoulder, in this course you are going to learn how easy it is for you to fix your own rotator cuff and shoulder pain.
You will also learn exactly what causes your shoulder pain so that you(or your massage clients) can then finally stop harming your shoulder. As you will see, it is absolutely essential that you first remove the causes of your shoulder pain to ever hope to have a pain free shoulder. If you do not, massage therapy will be all but a temporary fix.
Once you have learned the causes of your rotator cuff and shoulder pain and start implementing the techniques and exercises outlined in this course you will see an increase in your range of movement and a decrease in your pain
Importantly, you will also be able to diagnose if your shoulder pain is in fact from a shoulder pathology or if it is from a neck pathology and referring pain into your shoulder. This, of course, is a vital step to a full recovery and doing the correct exercises. As you can imagine, it is worthless to do shoulder exercises when its actual neck exercises that you should be doing.
Once you have studied this course, you will then know:
- What causes your shoulder pain and how to remove those causes from your daily life so that your back can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain-free.
- How to treat your own pain without drugs, treatments, or surgery.
- How to save 1000’s of dollars on unnecessary treatments.
- How to fix your own shoulder pain if you should ever have a recurrence of your symptoms ever again.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- You will know the main causes of shoulder problems and know how to address them so that you are no longer aggravating your shoulder causes harm day after day
- You will have the knowledge and skills set to be able to fix your own shoulder or neck related shoulder pain if you should ever experience this pain again in the future
If you are a massage therapist and would like to know how to treat clients in your massage clinic or you suffer from shoulder pain yourself, all that you will need to do is watch the online course and follow the steps and exercises from the best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
Massage therapists will be able to learn how to treat shoulder pain effectively in their massage clinic, or anyone who has shoulder pain or rotator cuff issues or even shoulder impingement problems can do this course. The course is very easy to follow and the steps are logical and clear.