Are you a massage therapist that would like to treat massage clients with neck pain? or is it your own neck pain?
40 mins | 12 lectures | All Levels | 4.7 (159 ratings) | 1,466 students enrolled
Maybe you are a massage therapist that would like to be able to treat your massage clients with neck pain more effectively, or maybe it is your own neck pain, in this course you will learn how best-selling massage course instructor Mark Perren-Jones treated his massage clients for over 20 years.
In this course you are going to learn how easy it is for you to fix your own neck pain(or your massage clients) and treat any pinched nerves such as pain, tingling or numbness in your arms, hands or fingers.
You will also learn exactly what causes your neck pain(or your massage clients) and disc bulges so that you can then stop harming your neck because it is essential that you first remove the causes of your neck pain to ever hope to have a pain free neck permanently.
Once you have learnt the causes of your neck pain and start implementing them in your daily life you will then be on the path to healing your neck instead of harming it all day every day.
The course shows you two specific exercises that you need to do to remove your neck pain and treat any disc bulges and pinched nerves. You will learn exactly how and why these exercises work so that you have a clear understanding of what it is your doing to remove your pain and radiating symptoms ( if you have any).
You will also learn other pain relieving techniques such as how to help trigger point pain and knots in your upper back
Once you have studied this course, you will then know:
- What causes your neck pain and how to remove those causes from your daily life so that your neck can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain free.
- How to treat your own neck pain without drugs, treatments or surgery.
- What causes your discs to bulge and nerves to become pinched and how to avoid this happening in the future.
- How to fix your own neck pain if you should ever have a recurrence of your neck symptoms ever again.
- You will know how to relieve neck pain and any nerve related symptoms for both yourself or your clients in your massage business.
- As a massage therapist, it is very important that you have an exact understanding as to why your massage clients have neck pain in the first place so that you can teach them what not to do.
- You will learn for yourself (or be able to teach your massage clients) why they have nerve related symptoms and how to fix them.
Whether you are a massage therapist that would like to know how to treat neck pain more thoroughly or this is your own neck pain, you will learn how to heal neck pain and any nerve related symptoms the same way that best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones taught thousands of his massage clients successfully in his massage clinic.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- This course is great for massage therapists to know how to treat neck pain effectively in their massage business or simply for people that are suffering from neck pain
- As a massage therapist, or neck pain sufferer, it is important to have a clear understanding as to why you or your massage client has neck pain in the first place. In this course you will be taught the major causes of neck pain.
- You will be taught the specific exercises to teach your massage clients( or for yourself) that will not only help the pain but also help any nerve related symptom if you or your massage client has them.