This workshop is perfect this time of the year as the weather is starting to get cold. Time to take your massage routine to the next level by incorporating some hot stones into it. For sure, you won’t only soften up tired muscles, but also melt your partner’s heart.
This 4-hour hands-on workshop will teach you how to use heated smooth stones to really warm up the muscles and ease muscle tension throughout the body. This is best combined with deep tissue massage techniques as the localized heat and weight of the stones will warm and relax muscles, allowing you to massage smoothly and deeply.
It is best that you have prior knowledge of basic massage techniques so we can combine it with hot stone massage techniques you will learn in this course to create a warm and relaxing massage routine that will surely melt those stiff muscles in no time.
• 60 min hot stone massage routine
• Learn how to combine hot stone massage techniques with different massage strokes
• Learn what stones to use for stationary placement and what stones to use for different massage strokes
• How to use basalt stones for deep tissue work, relaxation and remedial work
• How to use the different shape and sizes of the works to enhance your strokes
• Placement of stones under and on body
• How to adapt hot stone therapy to your style of massage
• Tools and equipment needed
• How to look after stones-clean and heat
• Contraindications, work place health and safety, safe use of stones and equipment
• What essential oils to use to amplify and increase benefits of massage.
1. All materials/equipment needed for the massage will be provided 2. nibbles and refreshments 3. certificate of completion 4. goodie bag starter kit
The goal is for you to be able to confidently perform and use heated massage stones to effectively warm up the body and combine it with either relaxing or deep tissue massage techniques to break down knots, stiff muscles, scar tissue and free up tension throughout the body.
DATE: Every 3rd Sunday of the month
LOCATION: Burwood NSW 2134
$180 / couple