Learn Exactly How to Use Hot Stones and Seamlessly Combine It With Massage
5 hours | 72 lectures | All Levels | 4.7 (492 ratings) | 2,182 students enrolled
In this course, you will understand how to perform hot stones massage using correct body mechanics. You will know what you need to do to give a massage client an incredible hot stones massage experience and know-how to avoid the many mistakes and pitfalls that so many other massage therapists make.
What You’ll Learn
- Acupressure Techniques
- What equipment is needed
- Effective Spa/Clinic Marketing Strategies to make a successful business
- To Correct Body Alignment and Postural Problems
- To Set up the right atmosphere for your Client
- The Importance of First Impressions
- How to use your forearm Techniques correctly
A quick word about this section
A few Things Regarding Equipment
Massage Tables – The 4 Most Important Factors
Some things that make the massage experience even more amazing.
The Perfect Person for Feedback
Why Most Massage Therapists Don’t Last
Contraindications of Massage, intake forms and more
What to consider if you want to do an aromatherapy massage
The Cardiovascular System.
How to apply the correct pressure
How to turn the client over with the towel
Hot Stone Sequence Part 1
Hot Stone Sequence Part 2
Hot Stone Sequence Part 3
The qualities of the carrier oils and massage blends
A Little Bonus! Chair Massage(Body Mechanics)
A Little Bonus! Chair Massage (Techniques)
Working and making money as a therapist
What marketing ideas have I found to be successful?
My two top tips for massage therapists
Great ways to earn more money per client
Let’s stop saying this after a massage
The self-massage torture tool that I love!
Two’s a company and three’s a crowd!
A great thing to recommend to your clients between sessions
Tips for getting your pressure right
Should you massage someone that is pregnant?
How to massage the really hairy client
The Palpation Challenge! Can you beat me?
What to look for if you want to buy essential oils to use in massages
Essential Oils Shelf Life, Storage and how to tell if they have oxidized
Do balms and salves really work or is it just placebo?
What do I do to help my body physically?
The real cause of muscle cramps
What helps DOMS? ( Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a thirst for knowledge and a desire to do your best
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a willingness to put in the hours to practice and hone your hot stones massage skills
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a massage table, hot stones, oils, towels, hot stones warmer
Who Is This Course For
It does not matter whether you have never studied hot stones massage before, or you are a qualified massage therapist. This online massage course is all about teaching you the best hot stones massage sequences so that you will have a thriving massage business