Use the powerful combination of aromatherapy essential oils on specific acupressure points to treat your own pains!
2 hours | 37 lectures | All Levels | 4.8 (26 ratings) | 283 students enrolled
In this course, you will learn how to combine the most effective acupressure points for pain relief with aromatherapy essential oils to have an incredibly powerful synergistic pain relieving effect on the body.
You will only need two different aromatherapy essential oils to use on the acupressure points throughout the entire course.
You are going to learn how you can effectively treat your own pain and also, if you want, be able to treat your friends, family and massage clients using aromatherapy acupressure.
On completion on this course you will know exactly which aromatherapy essential oils to use and which specific acupressure points to press to treat your own:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Sore and tired feet
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain and tightness
- Stress related pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tennis elbow
- Hip pain
- And so much more!
You will also learn the specific acupressure points and aromatherapy essential oils to use daily to help with pain, inflammation and increase your energy giving you better emotional and physical balance!
So the next time that you have those tight shoulders, or that neck pain and tension headache, instead of reaching for the panadol you will now reach for your aromatherapy essential oil and start performing acupressure!
What You’ll Learn
- In this aromatherapy acupressure course, you will be able to treat your own pains by combining the analgesic anti-inflammatory properties of aromatherapy essential oils onto the specific acupressure points to get better pain relief than just using acupressure or aromatherapy by themselves.
- You will learn which are the best acupressure points on the body for pain relief and also learn which aromatherapy essential oils are the most effective for both chronic and acute pain.
- You be able to use acupressure points combined with aromatherapy essential oils to treat yourself, your friends, family and massage clients.
- After completing this aromatherapy acupressure course you will know how to treat your own pains effectively such as lower back pain and spasms, arthritis, neck pain and tension, stress related pain, knee and shoulder pain and so much more.
You will need to have at least 2 aromatherapy essential oils to apply them to the acupressure points. Other than that, you will not need anything else to do aromatherapy acupressure.
Who Is This Course For
This aromatherapy acupressure course is for people that would love to treat their own pains naturally without drugs. Aromatherapy and essential oils have been used for centuries to treat pain and so too has acupressure. By combining particular aromatherapy essential oils to specific acupressure points you will learn how to treat yourself, your family or even your clients!