Book Our Workshop
Deep Tissue Massage
Your partner is always complaining that your massage pressure is not deep/hard enough? This is definitely the workshop for you.
This 4-hour hands-on workshop is uniquely designed to focus on learning deep tissue massage techniques together with flowing massage strokes to ease muscle tension throughout the body.
Forearm and elbow pressure techniques will be used to apply firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia (the connective tissue surrounding muscles) without causing discomfort to the giver and receiver.
This is best for chronic aches and pain and contracted areas such as a stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, sore shoulders, and scar tissue from surgery.
It is best that you have prior knowledge of basic massage techniques so we can build up from it. Don’t worry you don’t have to be a pro to do this course, as long as you love massaging everything will be easy to grasp.
• 60 min deep tissue massage routine
• Learn deep tissue forearm and elbow technique
• Learn how to massage each body part with deeper pressure consistently without hurting your partner or yourself
• Learn how to use these techniques to break down knots, stiff muscles, scar tissue and free up tension effectively
• Contraindications, workplace health and safety, body spots to avoid massaging
• What essential oils to use to amplify and increase benefits of massage.
1. All materials/equipment needed for the massage will be provided 2. nibbles and refreshments 3. certificate of completion 4. goodie bag starter kit
The goal is for you to be able to confidently perform deep tissue massage techniques to break down knots, stiff muscles, scar tissue and free up tension throughout the body.
DATE: Every 1st Sunday of the month
LOCATION: Burwood NSW 2134
$180 / couple
Come in and we shall provide the best treatment that you deserve. Our massage is specially designed to help you achieve the perfect mind-body harmony.
Mon-Fri: 8AM– 10 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 10 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 10 PM
Burwood NSW 2134